Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or run an application. Your web browser (such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) sends these cookies back to the website or application on each subsequent visit so that your usage preferences can be identified. Cookies do not harm your system. You can set your internet browser to refuse any cookie or alert you when a cookie is being placed on your computer.
Cookies allow us to monitor your actions on the site in order to improve your browsing experience.
We do not share this information with third parties.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The cookies we use can be divided into the following categories:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the correct functioning of the website. Without these cookies, some services and options may not be available. This is the case of the cookies that manage the session of the authenticated user. Inhibiting these cookies prevents access to authenticated website content.
- Functional cookies: these cookies enable us to improve the use and performance of the website and make various functionalities available. They allow access to the website with certain characteristics that are predefined according to a set of decisions taken, such as, for example, the language used.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use the website. They help to identify content particularly visited on our site. This enables us to tailor content more closely to your needs and thus improve the functionality offered. These cookies do not collect personal data.
Most browsers will allow:
- View the cookies placed on your computer and delete them individually;
- Block cookies from third-party websites;
- Block cookies from specific websites;
- Block all cookies;
- Delete all cookies when you close your internet browser.
The option to delete cookies means that all your preferences when accessing the websites you visit will be deleted. Please note that if you block all cookies, many websites will not work properly and some of their features will not be available.
If you would like to learn more about cookies and how to manage or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org *.
* Please note that we cannot be responsible for the content of external websites.